Maps & Directions
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Important. If you are planning on joining us, please make your travel arrangements early. Summer in Wisconsin is high tourist season.
Places on this map
(from left to right)
- Davis, California - groom studies for PhD at university of california davis, the bride and groom's future home
- Cheyenne, Wyoming - bride's birthplace
- Tyler, Texas - bride and groom meet at mercy ships international headquarters
- Shell Lake, Wisconsin - bride's hometown and wedding location
- Green Bay, Wisconsin - bride's alma matter
- Birmingham, Alabama - groom's birthplace
- Hoover, Alabama - groom's hometown
- Clemson, South Carolina - groom's alma matter, groom proposes to bride on lake hartwell
- León, Nicaragua - bride works as missionary with mercy ships nicaragua during most of engagement
| North America
| The Midwest
| The South
| The West Coast
ceremony (from minn. - st. paul)
| ceremony (from rice lake / eau claire)
Maps and directions have been produced with Microsoft MapPoint and are subject to this following copyright.
Copyright © 19882000 Microsoft Corp. and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved. http://www.microsoft.com/mappoint
© Copyright 1999 by Geographic Data Technology, Inc. All rights reserved. © 1999 Navigation Technologies. All rights reserved. This data includes information taken with permission from Canadian authorities © Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada. © Copyright 1999 by Compusearch Micromarketing Data and Systems Ltd.