Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. There is one body and one Spirit-- just as you were called to one hope when you were called-- one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all. Ephesians 4:2-6
Important. If you are planning on joining us, please make your travel arrangements early. Summer in Wisconsin is high tourist season.
Places on this map
(chronologically, mostly from left to right)
- Oxford, England - first stop visiting friends from mercy ships
- Barcelona, Spain - first day of royal caribbean splendour of the seas seven day cruise
- Villefranche, France - cruise stop
- Livorno, Italy - cruise stop, florence & pisa
- Civitavecchia, Italy - cruise stop, rome
- Naples, Italy - cruise stop, pompeii
- Valletta, Malta - cruise stop, small island in the mediterranean sea
- Milan, Italy - passing through on a hotel train
- Corvara in Badia, Italy - mountain resort high in the dolomites
- Athens, Greece - overnight stay on the way to island
- Naxos, Greece - beautiful greek island for the end of our honeymoon
| North America
| The Midwest
| The South
| The West Coast
ceremony (from minn. - st. paul)
| ceremony (from rice lake / eau claire)
Maps and directions have been produced with Microsoft MapPoint and are subject to this following copyright.
Copyright © 19882000 Microsoft Corp. and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved. http://www.microsoft.com/mappoint
© Copyright 1999 by Geographic Data Technology, Inc. All rights reserved. © 1999 Navigation Technologies. All rights reserved. This data includes information taken with permission from Canadian authorities © Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada. © Copyright 1999 by Compusearch Micromarketing Data and Systems Ltd.